Re: Download manager replacing

Hi,

> I think Epiphany download manager should be replacable. Because I'm
> planning to write an advanced libcurl-based and HIG-compilant download
> manager and want to integrate it well with Epiphany. I think the best
> way to do it is how it's done in Galeon - few gconf keys. Any other
> ideas?

The download manager is replaceable. Here's what you need to do:
You need to provide a simple extension which connects to the
"handle_content" signal on EphyEmbedSingle. With the signal you get
the url to download; and by returning TRUE from you callback
you prevent the built-in
downloader from processing the download request.

Regards,
	Christian