Re: Typeahead Find Problem
- From: Nikolai Weibull <epiphany-list pcppopper org>
- To: Epiphany Mailing List <epiphany-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Typeahead Find Problem
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:17:58 +0200
* Nikolai Weibull <epiphany-list pcppopper org> [Aug 31, 2004 12:00]:
> Actually, it works with latest epiphany and latest mozilla (i.e.
> mozilla-nightly and epiphany-cvs). Now the only thing that doesn't work
> is find as you type with space.
Actually, it still doesn't work. my userHTMLBindings.xml was removed
with the new install of mozilla. Sux0rs,
::: name: Nikolai Weibull :: aliases: pcp / lone-star / aka :::
::: born: Chicago, IL USA :: loc atm: Gothenburg, Sweden :::
::: page: www.pcppopper.org :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::
] [Thread Prev