Re: Typeahead Find Problem

Nikolai Weibull wrote:
Yes, but that is not what I meant.  I was unclear about what I meant.  I
don't want-and don't have it set-pressing the letter 'h' to start
typeahead find.  Rather, when I have entered typeahead find, with '/', I
don't want 'h' to exit it and scroll left.

If you mean something more specific, then it's a Mozilla problem

The above works fine in Mozilla and Mozilla Firefox, but not Epiphany.
I haven't been able to find where the interfacing for this is done, but
something is preventing epiphany from doing it correctly.
	nikolai

Does it work in Galeon?

--
Adam Hooper