Re: Parental Controls

Christie G. wrote:
I use the Epiphany browser but would like to add parental controls that my computer-saavy children cannot change. Do you have any suggestions on how to go about this?

That's the job of a proxy server. I know little about these, but I've heard DansGuardian mentioned before -- It's based on squid --

DansGuardian's default settings are apparently geared towards children, so installation shouldn't be hard. Install it and then set your GNOME proxy settings (Applications -> Desktop Preferences -> Network Proxy).

Adam Hooper
adamh densi com