Re: Typeahead Find Problem

* Adam Hooper <adamh densi com> [Aug 25, 2004 16:58]:
> >Now, the problem is I can't type 'h' any more in a typeahead find query.
> >Is this a problem with epiphany, or with the embedding, i.e., a Mozilla
> >problem: where do I file a bug?

> I don't think that's a bug at all. When you're browsing a page and you
> press 'h', do you want it to:

> - scroll to and focus on a link which contains the letter "h"?
> - scroll left?

> These two actions are mutually exclusive.

Yes, but that is not what I meant.  I was unclear about what I meant.  I
don't want-and don't have it set-pressing the letter 'h' to start
typeahead find.  Rather, when I have entered typeahead find, with '/', I
don't want 'h' to exit it and scroll left.

> If you mean something more specific, then it's a Mozilla problem

The above works fine in Mozilla and Mozilla Firefox, but not Epiphany.
I haven't been able to find where the interfacing for this is done, but
something is preventing epiphany from doing it correctly.
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::