Re: Intent to reorganise

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 15:19 +0200, Christian Persch wrote:
> I think the bookmarks menu should continue to have its own class.
> The class to generate action-based bookmarks menu could be used by the
> bookmarks menu class to generate the menus.
> I'm against moving anything bookmarks-related into EphyWindow; the
> ultimate goal is to make bookmarks totally independent of the rest of
> epiphany.

Thanks for the design info. Will reinstate the class in current code.

Is it safe to remove things like the FavoritesMenu? If it still serves
any purpose (not sure that it does) I should be able to replace it by
the BookmarksMenu. The same can be said to a lesser extent for
BookmarksBar. Can I try removing it?

All these changes obviously aren't permanent and the final result would
have to be reviewed. I'm just trying to get 'maintainer blessings' here
so that it has a chance of being accepted later.

Thanks,
Peter.