Intent to reorganise

Hello,

Looking over the bookmarks menu and toolbar code, I am just itching to
do a cleanup. I know this has been planned (see the Epiphany 1.4 plan)
and I am wondering if there is anything in progress at the moment. I
don't really notice anything happening yet in CVS.

The things I am currently doing/planning are:
     1. Using only a single, persistent GtkActionGroup (called
        "BookmarkActions") per UI manager so that actions are shared
        between the bookmarks toolbar and bookmarks menu.
     2. Replace the bookmarks menu class with a pair of functions which
        are used to generate action-based bookmark menus.
     3. Modify the topic action class to use this (which I presume would
        solve bug #148714).
     4. Modify the bookmark action and topic action classes to
        automatically destroy themselves if a bookmark/topic is deleted.
     5. Move the bookmarks_tree_changed_cb from the old bookmarks menu
        class into EphyWindow.

The result should be a system which is much cleaner as the code to
generate all bookmarks menus (popups or otherwise) would become common.
If I was to develop such a patch would there be any interest in
accepting it? (Note: this is separate from my other bookmarks work, and
this patch would leave the user interface mostly unchanged).

Thanks,
Peter Harvey.