full-screen mode and fitt's law

Hi,
I'm currently using v1.2.4 in FC2.

As I look at the full-screen mode the layout from top to bottom is...

1) tool-bar/location-bar: the location-bar with a few buttons like back.
2) section for tabs
3) the web page content.
4) exit full screen at bottom left corner. N.B. this button is on
the actual corner pixel and the mouse can be moved to it very
quickly.

*******************
My proposal is that it would be preferable for the tab-bar and
location/tool-bar to swap positions. Reasons for this are...

1) the location widget and all of the buttons are not ON the screen edge
and so can't be visited quickly.
2) I click on the various tabs more often than the location/button
widgets. If the tabs were on the top screen edge then they would be
quicker to visit.

The only point against this proposal I can think of, is that the status
quo full-screen mode is the same as mozilla/ie, etc.

If this proposal isn't a good idea I think at least the location section
and the buttons should be available at the screen edge.
***
What is the reason for the status bar not being available in full-screen
mode? I personally would prefer it to be visible.
***
Finally, are epiphany developers aware that the exit full-screen
remains visible even if I change to another application via ALT+TAB or
move to a different "virtual workspace".

Lex.

PS - Can someone please point me to a previous thread where tab close
button on tab versus mozilla style tab close button has been discussed.