Re: [Epiphany] Re: Underline links?
- From: Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpeseng tin it>
- To: Lee Willis <lwillis plus net>
- Cc: David Adam Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>,Osma Ahvenlampi <oa iki fi>,"Nikolai :: lone-star :: " Weibull <lone-star home se>,epiphany mozdev org
- Subject: Re: [Epiphany] Re: Underline links?
- Date: 30 May 2003 16:32:15 +0200
On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 16:29, Lee Willis wrote:
> "David Adam Bordoley" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Browse with caret allows keyboard users to select text from within a
> > page. Only using the keyboard and hence is necessary for a11y. I
> > talked with calum about this. He recommended either:
> Unfortunately it causes a useability issue in general use, try the
> - Open a page that has vertical scrolling
> - Scroll down a touch with the scroll bar (Or mouse wheel)
> - Press the up arrow key on your keyboard
> - You immediately jump to the bottom of the document and sit there
> thinking "whoa - what just happened"
> This is possibly a mozilla bug - I didn't have time to think about it, I
> just patched my ephy as attached ....
Yeah I think we shoudl comment it out for now and post a mozilla bug.
] [Thread Prev