Re: [Epiphany] Underline links?

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 15:25, Nikolai :: lone-star :: Weibull wrote:
> another thing...why is 'browsewithcaret' on by default?  it is very
> annoying, and i don't see how it helps accessibility.  can someone
> explain this please?

I just noticed this myself after upgrading my Ephy.. The only function I
know for caret browsing are the (cool, but rare) inline page editors, so
it doesn't seem like a generally useful default.

However, it would be nice if that was a accessible option in case you do
need to use such an editor (and I'm sure they'll become more common
quickly, as blog editors and such). Mozilla allows toggling it with a
function key. Could Ephy as well?

--
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa@iki.fi>

This is a digitally signed message part