Re: [Epiphany] Bookmarks window changes

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 15:58, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> Hrm, I'd need editing of url myself since I tend to work like this:
> I visit a site, browse around a bit, and at some point I decide I want a
> bookmark. So I add it, but it's a pointer to a specific page in the
> site. But I sometimes want a bookmark to point to the main site, so I
> edit the url. (It'd also be nice to have an url field in the 'add
> bookmark' dialog.. maybe even a 'use main site' button next to it, or
> something)

I'm not sure if this it worth the "price" of making the entry editable.
You can ever achieve the same results by going to the page (slower I
know), and a good part of users probably dont know how to edit an url to
go the "main site". Most sites have an "Home" link and it's probably
more natural to use that instead of editing the url (at least if they
are well designed ;)).
Just some brain storming.

Marco