Re: [Epiphany] Bookmarks window changes

Hrm, I'd need editing of url myself since I tend to work like this:
I visit a site, browse around a bit, and at some point I decide I want a
bookmark. So I add it, but it's a pointer to a specific page in the
site. But I sometimes want a bookmark to point to the main site, so I
edit the url. (It'd also be nice to have an url field in the 'add
bookmark' dialog.. maybe even a 'use main site' button next to it, or
something)

Cheers