Re: [Epiphany] Changes to libegg code in epiphany cvs

> For egg code the way it's normally done is "make
> regenerate-built-sources" to be sure you never have local changes;
> see gnome-terminal for example.

Nice. I need to wait some fixes are done in libegg before doing it
though. I posted bug reports for all of them, but removing the
fixes/work arounds I put in epiphany would cause some bad regressions.
When I get some time I'll try to submit patches for them too.

Marco