    * From: Felix Riemann <friemann gnome org>
    * To: Tobias Bitter <tobiasbitter web de>
    * Cc: eog-list gnome org
    * Subject: Re: Eye of Gnome: Next/Previous with mouse-wheel left/right
    * Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:01:30 +0100

Am Freitag, den 23.10.2009, 13:29 +0200 schrieb Tobias Bitter:
> Hallo EOG-Team

Hallo! :)

> It would be nice to support "new" mice with mouse-wheel left-right, like all actual Logitech mice. > Now wheel-left is the same like wheel-down = zoom-out and wheel-right is the same as wheel-up = zoom in. > It woud be great to use wheel-left as previous image and wheel-right as next image.
Actually there seems to be already code for this in eog. Using Buttons 6
and 7. The next and prev buttons on my mouse are mapped to 8 and 9
though. The question now would be if this is generally the case now?

If yes we could simply adjust the button numbers and everything would
work again (theoretically). If not we'd have to find another solution
(like supporting both mappings).

Regards,

Felix