Re: Change the User Interface

Am Mittwoch, den 06.01.2010, 12:25 +0200 schrieb David Ronen:
> Hi,

Hi, David,

> Is it possible to change the user interface, for instance hide the
> menu and add more button?

hiding the menubar is not yet possible. The time needed to make it
possible depends on how nice you need it and if you want a way to switch
it. I doubt though that this will be an official option in the
preferences dialog. It could become an unofficial option (switchable in
GConf).

Adding buttons to the toolbar can be done using the Toolbar Editor. If
you need buttons that are not yet available in the editor you need to
edit the XML file at "$prefix/share/eog/eog-toolbar.xml". But feel free
to propose it here or in our Bugzilla, since if it's a useful addition
we might just as well make it available for everyone in one of the next
releases.

Felix