Re: Best practices for Python plugins

El lun, 09-06-2008 a las 16:20 -0700, Asheesh Laroia escribió:
> Also, the contents of eog-plugins doesn't seem to be in any
> distribution's
> package repository yet - any reason for that?  ("No one's done it" is
> what
> I'm expecting, but I'm also prepared for "We don't think it's ready"
> -
> just trying to feel out what the state of that code is.  It's
> well-translated....)

Well, we haven't released it yet, mostly because we don't have enough
plugins for it to be interesting (as you probably already noticed).

Now that I remember, there are a few plugins also in eog trunk (or any
of the 2.23.x releases), but none of them in python.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>