Re: could somebody add a line in https://wiki.gnome.org/action/login/Community/GettingInTouch/IRC

Reply in-line :-

On 24/05/2018, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis gmail com> wrote:
Hey Shirish,

Hi Nuritzi,

In order to edit the GNOME Wiki, you have to be added as a Trusted Editor
<https://wiki.gnome.org/TrustedEditorGroup> [1] , since we had spam issues
and had to lock down the wiki. I'm happy to add you to that group! Just
sign up for an account on the wiki and send me your username.

Already done,  it's ShirishAgarwal .

Re: the Engagement meetings: when I send weekly email reminders about the
meetings, I include information to help newcomers join the meetings (see
below). Do you think we should add more information to the agenda etherpad
itself?

It seems you have modified the template from before. That seems good enough.
The only thing which seems to missing are the riot-specific
instructions which I guess
anybody from the group could add.

I have one more query, the wiki seems to be running mediawiki but I
couldn't find the
Special:Version, something which all mediawiki installations have -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Version

Best,
Nuritzi

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/TrustedEditorGroup