Just to say "Hi" ...

Hi alls;

wanted to get involved a bit more with GNOME and thought I'd just say "Hi" around here, this seems the place where I possibly could get started most easily.

Myself: Kristian, born 1977, located in Germany. Been using "desktop Linux" ever since the late 1990s and GNOME a load of that time ever since the early 0.x releases. Spend my days as a senior engineer / technical team lead in a German SME, do have more or less profound experiences in programming, systems administration and the like, and a few hours of time to spare per week for things. Thought about starting for some arbitrary side-projects to keep me entertained and busy, but that seems not a very sustainable way given there are existing FLOSS projects that might need help.

Maybe I can be of some help around here. :)
Cheers,
Kristian