Re: Section from "What's New in Fedora 28 Workstation?" article for Fedora Magazine

I've created a Gitlab issue to track the status of drafting this
article.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/Social-Media-and-PR/issue
s/14

On Mon, 2018-04-23 at 21:56 -0700, Link Dupont wrote:
Thanks for your feedback everyone! I spent some time rewriting the
article, and it has expanded into a much larger piece. I will
probably
be writing this as a separate article, or at least as a part of a
larger article about GNOME.

Considering the size, I drafted it in a wiki page instead of a paste
in
an email.

https://wiki.gnome.org/LinkDupont/FilesDesktopIcons

I feel like the larger format was necessary to explain the scenario
in
more detail.