Re: Just to say "Hi" ...

Hi Kristian!

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 11:43 AM, Kristian Rink <kawazu428 gmail com> wrote:
Hi alls;

wanted to get involved a bit more with GNOME and thought I'd just say "Hi"
around here, this seems the place where I possibly could get started most
easily.

Myself: Kristian, born 1977, located in Germany. Been using "desktop Linux"
ever since the late 1990s and GNOME a load of that time ever since the early
0.x releases. Spend my days as a senior engineer / technical team lead in a
German SME, do have more or less profound experiences in programming,
systems administration and the like, and a few hours of time to spare per
week for things. Thought about starting for some arbitrary side-projects to
keep me entertained and busy, but that seems not a very sustainable way
given there are existing FLOSS projects that might need help.

Maybe I can be of some help around here. :)

Sure! It is always great when enthusiastic people reach out.

We mainly hangout on IRC (irc.gnome.org), you can find most of GNOMies
in #gnome-hackers. Join us for a chat!

Cheers,
Felipe.

Cheers,