Re: Shall we restart our engagement meetings?

We have a winner!   Based on the current set of people who responded... it seems Mondays at 19:00 UTC is the best time.

For those who did not respond, I hope this time works for you.  If not, please put in your information and we can discuss it again tomorrow!

See you tomorrow at 19:00 UTC! :D

sri