foss-north Call for Papers (April 26th 2017, Gothenburg)

Hey!

foss-north is a one-day conference happening on April 26th 2017. I just noticed today that they opened Call for Papers.

"foss-north is an free / open source conference covering both software and hardware from the technical perspective. Hosted in Gothenburg between Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm with an international airport, we provide a meeting place for the Nordic foss communities and will bring together great speakers with a great audience."

http://foss-north.se/call-for-papers.html

Deadline for submitting a paper is March the 12th 2017. Maybe a good opportunity to talk a bit about what's going on in GNOME? :-)

-Bastian