Re: Shall we restart our engagement meetings?

Please fill out the poll so that we can find the best time for everyone.  Be warned people in Asia might have to endure past 10pm meetings.  Hopefully not a problem.

https://framadate.org/ee7DvEeQnzrjAwXc

Please fill out by Sunday January 30th 2017

I will follow up on Saturday and make sure everybody has completed the poll. :)

Thanks!

sri