[TOS] POSSE Workshop - April at Google San Francisco Office

Dear Engagement team,

As I am working as assistant professor in MRIU, a University in India, I would love to attend POSSE workshop at Google San Francisco office in April.
I applied in the last season also because of lack of funds I couldn't attend the same. I wish GNOME to support me so that I can attend the workshop this time so that I learn things so that I can teach my students how to contribute.
I am confident if get the chance to attend the workshop I will definitely learn tricks how make the mark among students.
Also I am teaching Introduction to open source and open standards.
Please let me know whom shall I contact in order to get support.

Thanks and regards
Shobha Tyagi
GNOME Foundation Member
Assistant Professor