Re: GNOME 3.26 release marketing

Emily Gonyer <emilyyrose gmail com> wrote:
I'm currently running 3.25.91 and can help with screenshots - what do
we need screenshots of?

Thanks Emily! I'd recommend looking at previous release notes to get an idea, as well as the screenshot packs [1]. You might also want to check out the screenshot guidelines [2]

I'm also happy to help editing/writing blog
posts and news releases, though I don't think I have access to the
cloud where they are written anymore (I attempted to get access
several months ago and have never heard back about an account...). So,
if someone can get me access or simply email me copies of them, I'd be
happy to help.

You still seem to have an account in the gnome.org Wordpress instance, from what I can see... is that what you mean?

Allan

[1] https://people.gnome.org/~engagement/screenshots/
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/ScreenshotGuidelines