Re: GNOME 3.26 release marketing

I'm currently running 3.25.91 and can help with screenshots - what do
we need screenshots of? I'm also happy to help editing/writing blog
posts and news releases, though I don't think I have access to the
cloud where they are written anymore (I attempted to get access
several months ago and have never heard back about an account...). So,
if someone can get me access or simply email me copies of them, I'd be
happy to help.

Emily Gonyer