Seattle GNU/Linux Conference SeaGL

Howdy all,

I am thinking of attending this conference, and I have procured permission to have a GNOME booth.  The attendees for this conference are a perfect compliment for GNOME since it is a Free Software conference.  I would of course love to give out stickers (of which I have, yay)  I also have some old t-shirts from last year's GUADEC, but I could probably use some more to sell.

Since I am a broke-ass hombre, I will try to ask for the travel committee for funding for the hotel room for two nights.  I'm hoping that the cost of this trip will be less than 150 dollars.

Yes, I will put the event on our events page. :-)

Conference webite is http://seagl.org/