Re: Community Guide Draft

On Wed, 2017-08-23 at 15:27 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
Link Dupont <link sub-pop net> wrote:
I'm not sure. I know GNOME has a code of conduct[1] already, and this
certainly
overlaps a good deal. I read a few different CoC documents as I was thinking
about this, and many of them boil down to "be excellent to each other".

What is missing, and what I hoped to fill with a guide like this, is the
*how
to* "be excellent to each other". A guide on how to interpret and implement
the
Code of Conduct advice from the various perspectives in the community.

The Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct [1] does something like that...

Allan

[1] https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/

Yea, like the examples, but specific for the GNOME community. I'll try to see if
other organizations have something like this already.