Re: Seattle GNU/Linux Conference SeaGL

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 9:01 AM Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

Since I am a broke-ass hombre, I will try to ask for the travel committee for funding for the hotel room for two nights.  I'm hoping that the cost of this trip will be less than 150 dollars.

I'm reaching out to Software Freedom Conservancy and see if I can share a room and offer to pay for half of the stay.

Also, I have given our logo to them to put on their conference website as a "non-profit" partner.  That should give us some good publicity.  If you can brainstorm some good demos with flatpak/flathub/builder that would be cool.