Community Guide Draft

Hi everyone,

After a lively discussion in #engagement about interacting with the
GNOME community, I thought about the idea of putting together a guide
that can be shared with both GNOME developers and GNOME users. The goal
of this guide is to frame the conversation for both sides. Give them a
set of expectations and guidelines to understand how the other side is
viewing the conversation. I put together a brainstormed list of talking
points that I think the guide should cover[1]. Please comment/critique.

~link

1: https://wiki.gnome.org/LinkDupont/CommunityGuideDraft