Re: New initiative proposal: October is the month we squash bugs

Agreed, I really like this idea, Alexandre!

It's almost October... how can we support this effort. The things Bastian and Allan brought up are important:
  1. Wiki page with the details

  2. Selecting one date for a global bug squashing day. Then, we can select a week to try to do local meetings.

  3. Mentors! We need them. Can we add basics on the wiki page for how to triage bugs? This is the part that seems most chalenging. I think we may need more than a couple of days to do this right.

  4. Marketing. It'd be great to get some images to post on social media and elsewhere. We also might consider:

    - news post
    - email to foundation-announce, engagement, and developer lists
    - social media
Alexandre, you should come to the engagement team meeting this Friday at 17:00 UTC! Will you be leading this project?