Re: Ideas for gnome.org

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 7:15 AM, Nuritzi Sanchez
<nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Provide a place for contributors to organize themselves

I don't really see that in the website. To me that's the wiki. Where
do you see that happening on the website?

Keep the community updated on important updates

I'd say our news updates are more external. Our main internal news
channels are the planet and foundation-list.

Access important information about the Foundation or Project

foundation.gnome.org redirects to gnome.org/foundation
Was it ever a separate website? If so, what was the rationale behind the move?

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director