This Week in GNOME project

It seems we have some folks who are interested in doing a 'This Week in GNOME' project.  Primarily I know that Kunaal is interested in this.  I would like to see who else might be interested so that we can set up a working group and have it work independently and then we can give status during our engagement meeting.

Since I've done some investigation on this, I thought I would put in my thoughts together and then people can take that and make a plan out of it to which we can either try to use the peope we have or try to seek out more volunteers.  I am happy to be a menotr and consultant but I won't have time to be able to work on this due to all the work on LAS GNOME that will require all my attention.