Re: NOTES | GNOME Social Media Hackathon on March 5th

Le dimanche 6 mars 2016 à 00:33 -0800, Nuritzi Sanchez a écrit :
Twitter
There is only one login and password that multiple people share.

This is suboptimal indeed.

Twitter (or at least TweetDeck, which is a part of Twitter) allows delegating an account to owners of other accounts, without passwords involved (I think the feature is called "teams", but I thought I've been using that before it was announced as such). Check it out!