Re: Revisiting the Friends of GNOME webpages

Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Is there an etherpad with the text you have used for the mock up, Allan?
It'd be great if we could add suggestions there.

No but feel free to set something up!

It might also be nice to also have a wiki page for this whole project, so
that we can see progress and keep it up to date. I'm worried that people may
miss emails and not be able to contribute as much.

Do you think that a wiki page would get more exposure than an email to
a mailing list? That's not been my experience in the past.