Re: Revisiting the Friends of GNOME webpages

Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
It might also be nice to also have a wiki page for this whole project, so
that we can see progress and keep it up to date. I'm worried that people may
miss emails and not be able to contribute as much.

I ended up needing a place to dump the contents of my brain on this topic:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/FriendsOfGNOME/RefreshInitiative

I think the next step is probably to try and have a call to run
through all the outstanding questions.