Re: Revisiting the Friends of GNOME webpages

Is there an etherpad with the text you have used for the mock up, Allan? It'd be great if we could add suggestions there.

It might also be nice to also have a wiki page for this whole project, so that we can see progress and keep it up to date. I'm worried that people may miss emails and not be able to contribute as much.