Re: Annual Report 2015 - Let's get the ball rolling

Adelia, welcome to the Engagement Team! Its awesome that you have
steeped up this very important initiative, your production line looks
good to me (well thought out) are looking forward to collaborate.

Yes makes very much sense to have a discussion about the report at the
next team meeting (are keeping my eyes open for the mail
with info about the date/time for the meeting).

Want also to encourage Engagement Team members to considerer to get
involved with the Annual Report as it is such an important effort for
us.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst