Re: Revisiting the Friends of GNOME webpages

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 2:49 AM Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

A couple of years ago the Engagement Team put together some mockups to redesign the Friends of GNOME web pages. I'm really keen to pick this work up again: the Friends of GNOME web pages are badly in need of an update.

It seems like a good idea to revisit the previous designs to see if we are still happy with them, or if anything needs to be changed. You can view them here:

I went through them and I really like them, Allan.  I think the content and everything is fine.  I would like to see some design that is inviting in terms of colors and pictures so that while they think of contributing we have at least some context of all the things that GNOME does for them to look at.