Re: #Engagemenet | Meeting Notes FEB-19-2016

On 02/21/2016 11:16 AM, Cassandra Sanchez wrote:
*Anual Report*
 - Christian is going to help write an article on Builder
   and xdg-app

As you can all imagine, it is a *very* busy time for me right now
getting ready for 3.20.

One thing you could do to help me get this done for mid-March is give me
a couple of things you'd like to read about in the article. I can write
about Builder/xdg-app until the cows come home, but that won't make it
an interesting read to anyone but me :)

Cheers!

-- Christian