Re: Friends of GNOME - round three!

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Everything I've seen suggests that donation matching is for one
off donations rather than reoccurring ones but maybe that varies
according to organisation.

Companies define limits per fiscal year for matching donations.

For volunteer grants, policies vary from company to company. Usually
you can add up hours until you reach a given threshold, then you can
claim those. E.g. I've seen "$250 for every 25 hours", in this case
you can add up hours over the course of several months, but claim once
a month at most.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director