Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

On 09/22/2015 08:13 PM, Allan Day wrote:
Thanks for working on this, Andreas! It looks great.

I'm pretty busy with the release, so I've only had a quick look. Two
thoughts though:

1. It would be nice to visually distinguish this report from last
year's, possibly by changing the colours used on the cover?

Made it green.

2. As I mentioned previously, I'm kinda confused about the dates
covered by the annual reports, both as a reader and a contributor.
This one is called the "GNOME Annual Report 2014", which makes it
sound like it covers the 2014 calendar year. Confusingly, last year's
report had *exactly* the same title. If the reports are for the
financial year, perhaps it would be clearer to title it "GNOME Annual
Report 2014-15"?

Done.
- Andreas