Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
I was under the impression that the report should correspond to the
financial years as it is partially targeted at the adboard, so
2013-2014 would make more sense to me.

Ah yes, that's true. My mistake!

(It would be awesome if we can get the 2014-2015 report out quicker!)

I assume that we're aiming to get the annual report out to advisory
board members in the period when they are planning their budgets for
the next financial year. Do we have an idea of when that is?