Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

On 23 September 2015 at 21:10, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 5:55 PM, Nuritzi Sanchez
<nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:

Ok, so sounds like we should change the title to "GNOME Annual Report
2014-15". -

Yeah actually sounds logical and as a good idea to me. Definitely support
this suggestion.

I was under the impression that the report should correspond to the
financial years as it is partially targeted at the adboard, so
2013-2014 would make more sense to me.

(It would be awesome if we can get the 2014-2015 report out quicker!)

--
-mvh Oliver Propst