Re: 3.16 Release Promotion

Right so we are one week away from the release today, here is an
overview of things based on my understanding. I think its safe to say
that help with any of the points is appreciated.

Press Release
Sri have committed to write an initial draft, are as previously stated
happy to review and come with feedback.

Press Release quote(s).
We have one confirmed and are working on confirming one more.

Release Notes
Are more or less finished (I think) and currently lives on the wiki
[1], many people have contribute including Matthias Clasen and Allan
Day.

Release Video
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/engagement-list/2015-March/msg00030.html

Social Media
I keep an eye on twitter and facebook (and Perth on g+).

Website updates
Allan and Andreas have done the updates (including providing updated
screenshots) for many of the GNOME3 releases, that I said I don't
think anyone have committed to do the work for this release. This is
obviously something that needs to get done.

3.16 Live image
I think its time to sort out this, anyone who wants to contact the
release team about it are welcome do so, otherwise I'm happy to
contact them.

Btw crated a page on the wiki where its possible to list 3.16 release
parties [2], hope to see some.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointFifteen/ReleaseNotes
2 https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/ReleaseParties/ThreePointSixteen

--