Re: Feedback for 3.16 Release Video Revision 1

Thanks for the feedback everyone. About the debian logo, initially I was against this because debian won't ship with GNOME 3.16 in Spring 2015. But if you really want, I can add it..
Related to the music, feel free to come with links to alternative music under a more permissive license. It has to fit with the video but I'll gladly upload a test video with your suggestion as background music.