Re: 3.16 Release Promotion

Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:

Release Notes
Are more or less finished (I think) and currently lives on the wiki

I haven't been able to work on the screenshots as much as I would
like, due to being ill this week. Andreas has done some though, and
I'll try and get the rest done today and tomorrow.

Social Media
I keep an eye on twitter and facebook (and Perth on g+).

It would be nice to take a proactive approach to social media, if
possible. In the past I've tried to build up anticipation with posts
about the upcoming release.

Website updates
Allan and Andreas have done the updates (including providing updated
screenshots) for many of the GNOME3 releases, that I said I don't
think anyone have committed to do the work for this release. This is
obviously something that needs to get done.

I'm happy to do this - it's not much work.