Re: [3.18 Release Video] Manuscript draft 01 ready for review

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 4:07 AM Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

 * gedit - minimap

Is there no GNOME Builder features we can talk about?  Seems like we haven't really talked about any of the developer type stuff in the release notes.

One thing I'm not sure about is how much attention to give multitouch
touchpad gestures, since they are a Wayland-only feature, and
therefore probably won't be available to most people.

My opinion is to hype it up, we do need testing of Wayland features.  Most of the Wayland bugs should be improved this round, right?  Maybe Matthias can weigh in on it, but I personally would love to talk about Wayland only features as teasers.

I don't see why Wayland won't be accessible to most people, it's just a decision of which session, right?  I assume you mean that the Wayland experience in GNOME is still not going to be quite good enough to warrant a full switch?