Re: Engagement Hackfest NOT AT Boston Summit

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 04:05:32PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 01:04:46PM +0200, Oliver Propst wrote:
So while it seems that there will no Engagement Hackfest at this year
edition of the Summit, LibrePlanet 2015 have just been announced [1].
Maybe we can have a Engagement Hackfest in connection to that event.

I'd like to attend an Engagement Hackfest / meetup! I didn't really
follow this thread as Boston Summit sounded too expensive. With the
switch to Europe, depending on price and time available I'd like to
attend.
Cool, while I'm not sure anything is decided yet there is
discussions[1] about having a small engagement meetup/hackfest at
FSCONS [2] (a conference focused on free software & culture in
Gothenburg, Sweden) as several members of the Engagement team will
attend that, you are of course more then welcome to join us (its a
great conference).

Seems LibrePlanet is Boston/USA. Oh well ;)
This suggestion is about next year and would probably be a larger,
more organized hackfest if people are interested, able to attend.

1 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/engagement-list/2014-September/msg00032.html
2 https://fscons.org/2014/
--
-mvh Oliver Propst