Re: Engagement Hackfest NOT AT Boston Summit

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 04:05:32PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 01:04:46PM +0200, Oliver Propst wrote:
So while it seems that there will no Engagement Hackfest at this year
edition of the Summit, LibrePlanet 2015 have just been announced [1].
Maybe we can have a Engagement Hackfest in connection to that event.

I'd like to attend an Engagement Hackfest / meetup! I didn't really
follow this thread as Boston Summit sounded too expensive. With the
switch to Europe, depending on price and time available I'd like to
attend. I'll just decide if I can based on what is decided by the rest
(if I cannot attend this time, I'll go another time).

Seems LibrePlanet is Boston/USA. Oh well ;)

--
Regards,
Olav